BY ZEP
Thanks HB!
So basically this means that I'll be writing a hell of a lot more.
A little bit of good news for the few (maybe 5) people who read this blog.
Anyways....
Has anyone else had enough of Katy "Tone Deaf" Perry?
I mean, her hits on the radio aren't really the problem for me. I don't detest them as much as the inane half-whine that is her actual voice. I've seen Katy Perry perform live three times (So You Think You Can Dance, the Grammys, and American Idol) and each time she has failed to show me how she got a record deal. She can't hold a note long enough before running out of breath. Don't get me wrong, she's not super god-awful...but I'm unimpressed.
But then again, Katy Perry could give two shits less about what I think.
But enough about Katy Perry. I was just distracted by a scene of Emily Haines blindfolded in the music video for Poster of a Girl. Forget the Megan Fox/Lily Allen debate....I think that scene beats them all.
Now things have shifted to the White Stripes.
We started living in an old house
My ma gave birth and we were checkin' it out
It was a baby boy
So we bought him a toy
I'm getting quite sidetracked, aren't I?
Maybe this whole "more writing" shtick wasn't such a good idea after all.
Later Gators
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YW Zep. :)
ReplyDeleteStop having internet ADD and write.
LOL AGREED WITH THIS UPSTAIRS BETRAYL
ReplyDelete