BY ZEP
As I cut through the chilly wind on my bike tonight, I passed two teenagers who were glued to each other's faces on the decrepit bench by the mall bus stops. I shook my head slightly and smiled, but then slapped myself (mentally) for acting like a 70-year-old.
After ridiculing myself, I started reminiscing (mostly because I'm emo) and began thinking about how I missed the aspect of a relationship. It's not like I'm missing someone, wanting someone, or even desiring to be in a relationship, but just missed certain things.
I've been out of my one and only relationship for a little while now, and while it was my first one, it taught me a hell of a lot about myself.
I learned, I grew, and I matured heavily because of it.
I think I need a little bit more time for myself before trying to attempt anything, because I've noticed that since I've turned 20, I've had the most fun I've ever had in my life, and I want to continue having even more. I'm not saying a relationship will stop the fun, but a little time for myself will help me get back into the swing of things....until the next time I can kiss someone on an old bus bench.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm going to date myself. lol
ReplyDeletematt, remember masturbation is a sin.
ReplyDeletesame with premarital sex
and marijuana
looks like i'm going to hell