BY ZEP
So today, I was taking an order for a customer. No big deal, regular routine.
I was filling out his information normally, and I got to the space for his first and last name. For some strange, inexplicable reason, I already knew his name before he said it. I had never met this guy before in my life.
Ever.
Yet I knew his name.
It went something like this: (italics = voice in my head)
Me: Could I get your first name please?
James
Customer: It's James
Me: and your last name?
Wong
Customer: Last name is Wong
The names came to my head split seconds before he said it.
Could be coincidence.
Either way my head nearly exploded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy shit... lets go buy a lottery ticket.
ReplyDeletelol
Maybe you've seen him before and just dont recall, or he had some article of clothing or something that you saw his name from without noticing?
Or.... maybe... we need to go and buy a fucking lottery ticket RIGHT FUCKING NOW BITCH. lol ;)
I swear too much.