BY ZEP
I've found that my final marks weren't as bad as I thought they'd be.
I found that after three years of dedication, my work is throwing me under the bus.
I found out that people whisper things about me but don't have the heart or the balls to ask me whether or not they're true.
I've found new people.
I've found that honesty is always the best policy.
I've found that music really is my cure-all.
I've found that writing is my second-best cure-all.
I found my Metric/Broken Social Scene pins
I've found that moving on is difficult, but staying rooted is even more brutal.
I've found that if people really give a shit, they'll make an effort. I'll let the rest be.
I've found that my opinion matters. If you don't like it, fuck off.
I've found that for once in my life, I actually want to go to school.
I've found the center of dreary suburban existance, and I plan to leave it ASAP.
I've found a better sense of self, a new awareness of life, and I plan to keep finding more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
^_^
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you kiddo.
I... have also found a lot of shi-at lately.
Yay shit finders lol^_^
I've found you writing something 'good'!
ReplyDelete