I won't rest 'til I have an answer...and until I beat Greg.
Megan Fox or Lily Allen?
So far, the score is as such:
****NOTE: The following includes those surveyed at work, school and the blog****
Lily Allen: IIIIIII
Megan Fox: IIIIIII
Neither: I
So far we seem to be tied. Who will triumph? Keep voting/arguing!
Here are two more pictures for those who need help:


Megan Fox or Lily Allen?
So far, the score is as such:
****NOTE: The following includes those surveyed at work, school and the blog****
Lily Allen: IIIIIII
Megan Fox: IIIIIII
Neither: I
So far we seem to be tied. Who will triumph? Keep voting/arguing!
Here are two more pictures for those who need help:


NO BOTH OPTION?
ReplyDeletelily allen chanelling lady gaga
in rome, i met a girl hotter than Fox, and she was searching for me in the crowd after we made out and got whisked away from each other