Friday, April 10, 2009

Wishful Thinking

BY ZEP

Maybe it's the sickness, but I feel I need to purge myself of negativity and stress.

Thankfully, my biggest stresser (read: tuition) is on the backburner for now, but I still have to worry about paying it back, as well as saving it up for next year.

F
U
C
K

I met with a photographer yesterday. As we shared conversation about our lives, ambitions, and her travels, I had this little flash in my head.

I'm 20 years old, finishing my second year of university. What have I done with my life? By asking this, I'm not suggesting I've done NOTHING, but rather inquiring what more can I do?

I've never been travelling, never been outside of Canada. Never done anything super interesting. I'm stuck. Stuck in a city known mostly for its perservering 90-year-old mayor.

Now I know what you're going to say. Stop wishing, start doing.

Unfortunately, it all comes back to my financial situation, which is quite far from pleasant. So I until I'm able to work up enough, I have to try and be content in my situation.

Seems I'm going to have to try a bit harder to cleanse this negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment