*be forewarned, there is excessive profanity in this post due to vehement anger and disbelief*
BY ZEP
"Dog dies after Mississauga park poisoning"
"Patrol officers foil robbery"
and my favorite...
"Police explore link in muggings"
I've linked that last one because these little fuckers are starting to piss me off. Three friends of mine had problems with muggers last summer (all in my general area).
In the first incident, two of them were cornered by two random guys (won't mention what they looked like cause then I'll be a "racist") while they were walking through the park. They threatened my friends and demanded their bags, wallets, etc. My friends had all their stuff stolen, including money, cards, and driver's liscences.
The second occurrence happened to another friend of mine just behind his house at 4 in the afternoon. He was approached by four masked guys, who demanded his iPod, wallet, and other such valuables. He put up a fight, yelling for help while the guys pinned him down and tried to make off with his things. They only managed to get his iPod, but he managed to hold on to his other things, as well as receive a few fists to the face.
It pisses me off because these assholes think they can just walk around and take people's shit. Meanwhile, kids have to run scared on the fucking street because of them. What the fuck? THIS IS MISSISSAUGA FOR FUCK'S SAKE. We're supposed to have safe neighbourhoods! These stupid kids are mugging other kids over and over. What, you're bored so you're just gonna go take some kid's shit? These guys need a lesson. Fast.
But what have the police done about this? Nothing that's what. Oh, sure, they'll "investigate". But what do they have to go on? Four black (oops, I said it) males with ski masks?
Great description.
But it's not like they can't do anything about it. They could at least do something to make sure that kids can go out at night without the fear of having their shit stolen. It's ludicrous. Kids are getting robbed and the police are letting it happen.
I'm going to read this post back later and I know I sound inarticulate as hell, but I'm so angry that they can just get away with it.
I'm going to bike everywhere I go now. Let's see 'em try to mug me then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We should start a Watchmen group. I really need an excuse to wear skin tight yellow and black PVC. :D
ReplyDelete