BY ZEP
For once in my life, I'm lacking inspiration for a post.
It's kinda sad...writer's block can be immensly frustrating.
I look to friends for inspiration:
1:11pm Margo
When do you have work at the other place
1:11pm Matthew
i need inspiration
umm today 6 to closing
1:12pm Margo
*does a sick dance*
sick meaning like, ill
lol
1:12pm Matthew
LOL
"ill" and "sick" can still have double meanings
1:15pm Margo
I know lol
Ugh
LIKE I HAVE A COLD SICK lol
*sneezes on you(*
What do you need for inspiration?
Or
HWat do you need inspiration for
1:16pm Matthew
blog posting
i usually know what im going to write about
1:17pm Margo
Hmmmm....
I've been writing alot lately :)
Mostly sad shit though :(
You can write about how retail sucks
lol
1:17pm Matthew
lol i dont write enough.....hence the blog
LOL
man, check through my fb notes
i wrote a whole column on retail last year ahahaha
1:18pm Margo
Um... how about the fact that cleaning your house is a waste of life? lol
1:18pm Matthew
you've wasted your life trying to clean?
1:24pm Margo
ea lol
*yea
I spent so much time cleaning as a teen that i wasted so much time
Like, whats the point, it'll just get messy again lol
Now I just dont have time lol
So my explaination when peopel come over is " A messy house is a sign of a life well lived."
and " people come to see you, not your house." :)
We need to hang out sometime soon lol
1:25pm Matthew
seriously
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey matt! do an entry about how some ppl thought you were gay LOL
ReplyDeletefrom your dearest classmate,
Michael
LOL
ReplyDeleteyou said it was one person!
Now it's "people"?