Thursday, April 30, 2009

She's not your type

BY ZEP

But doesn't that make her more attractive?

Personally (and lately) I've felt that matching someone too closely is quite unappealing.

It's not even that someone has said this to me, I just don't like the meaning of that statement.

"He/She's not your type."

The utterance just makes my tongue want to roll inwards.

Just what in the hell is a "type" anyways? Why is it that we confine ourselves to "types" of people? Bad experiences? Lack of courage?

I'm of the mind that people shouldn't be afraid of trying out new things, so why let it be the same for people? I mean, if I stuck with one "type" of person for my whole life, I'd be bored as hell!

The same goes with interests. Like I said before, I don't think similar interests are that attractive. I'd rather be with someone who likes to do/watch/experience different things -- sure I may not totally be into said things, but it makes the interaction that much more interesting.

Of course, there have to be some similarities, but for Pete's sake, try something new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment