BY ZEP
I'll be honest, I don't know what I'm going to write in this post, so I'm just going to see what flows out of my brain before I go to the Ram.
I went to features lecture today for the first time in ages. On the way, I tricked the paper nazi from Dundas (i think) into believing I was stealing another paper. I bent down at the last second and took a metro instead. I know, uber badass. This is where you scoff at me. I did do a double-take over my shoulder, however, to make sure she wasn't following me.
I found out what a "fruit explosion" was, and kinda felt awkward while asking for it at Tim Hortons. I then got free snacks from Ivor Shapiro. FREE SNACKS. Seriously, if there's anything you should know about me, it's that I can eat sweets at any time of day.
I then got my query letter reviewed in class. Ivor said it was crap in the absolute nicest way possible. Still made me feel unfulfilled.
I think I'm sick. My throat is sore, and my head is starting to hurt. Which sucks because I still have a whole essay to write for Monday, along with being drunk in about an hour with my classmates. Fun times.
I'm still pissed that they killed off Kutner on House. Seriously, he was one of the best characters on the show. Oh well, guess I have to move on eventually. My grief will pass in time. RIP Kutner.
According to my free copy of Young and Ambitious magazine, women love badasses. Well, that's great, I steal newspapers! That's badass for sure (Scoff again here).
I think I will follow this up later, post-Rammertime.
We'll see what literary genius my mind will create then.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment