BY ZEP
Well, I think I'm officially sick, so my plans for Rammertime drunkeness were officially scrapped...there go my hopes for a "creative" post.
I now unfortunately have a headache and a lack of motivation, but we'll see what I can sum up in this post about my boring life.
I'm looking at our flag counter and see that we have nine U.S. viewers, one Spanish viewer, and one Argentenian (sp?) viewer....which is awesome. The fact that there's even one viewer is motivating to me...at least I'm writing for someone. Whoever you are, outside readers, please keep reading!
Oh, and pretentious people, I've had it with you!
Oh no, here comes the rant, you're all saying...
But pretentious people bother me. Especially ones that walk around like they're the centre of the goddamn universe. Seriously, the whole world doesn't need to know your life every second you walk into the room.
You don't need to show up all decked out in your fancy attire expecting (and wanting) people to lavish you with their omigods and their you look fabulouses.
Oh, and ignoring people doesn't make you cool or higher on the social ladder, Mr. (or Ms.) pretentious, because it only culminates in you looking like a supreme dick. But that's just my opinion.
I'm not angry, I swear. I just notice these things.
I think I need to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i can't be ashamed of it matt, i'm sorry
ReplyDeletei'm not talking about you, fool
ReplyDelete