BY ZEP
There's a guy sitting at one of the library computers. He's using his laptop while taking up space at a computer someone else could be using. People quietly skulk around him, looking for an empty space. I'd be giving him the most evil eye if I walked past.
A girl with pink headphones rubs her tired eyes. I glance around at all the people entranced by their computer screens. I really should be doing my work.
A guy with thick glasses stands impatiently in the centre of the computer area, his eyes are flickering, looking for the first available station to access the interweb.
The laptop guy is still sitting there, oblivious to the fact that someone else might want to use the lab computer that he's obviously not using.
Glasses darts forward; he's seen an empty space. A bearded man with a blue hoodie gets up and sidles away as glasses waits over his shoulder.
Brzzzz. My phone rings. Fuck. I still have to come up with one more story idea. Maybe I'll do it on how silly people look in the computer lab.
No comments:
Post a Comment