BY ZEP
So the other day, my friend Michael informed me that someone (apparently some people, now) at school approached him and asked if I was gay. He set them "straight" (hardy har har), but this revelation affected my thought process for a moment.
I wasn't at all offended or bothered, but I got to thinking:
How do I act around people?
According to some, I'm just thinking about it too much. Or maybe I just act differently around some people.
Or maybe I'm thinking about it too much.
In either case, it was still a fairly funny situation.
A good friend of mine (talking to you Floyd) even decided to post it to the world over facebook. Just so everyone else could have a laugh.
Or say I told you so.
I'm thinking about it too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You act very reserved, very cautious and quiet.
ReplyDeleteYou dress well, are concerned about how you dress and act in front of people, and are very well kept. You're overly polite, and yes, you do worry too much and over think things.
I think it's flattering to be considered gay, for a male at least. It shows you have finesse and can dress well lol
Why are you thinking about it too much? What is there to think about? How you act in front of people?
Well yeah, I'm concerned about how I dress...I don't think anyone doesn't want to look presentable (unless they're doing it deliberatly)
ReplyDeleteI'm not worried, I'm just curious about how the person (or people) came to perceive me as such. How did I act in said situation?
That's all haha.
TUNA!
ReplyDeletematt you don't dress well, you dress fine.
ReplyDeletei have the same problem though, let's commiserate.