BY ZEP
....but I'm not.
To study for my Sociology exam would mean that I actually care about it. Which I don't. Hence, no need to study. Although I'll probably find myself looking over the review at about 1 or 2 in the morning, but I count that as "last minute cramming" rather than studying.
Anyways, after tomorrow, I will officially be free of school for four months. In that time, I plan to work a lot of hours, play a lot of music, and watch a lot of movies. One of the movies that I am most excited for this summer is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
....but I'm not.
To study for my Sociology exam would mean that I actually care about it. Which I don't. Hence, no need to study. Although I'll probably find myself looking over the review at about 1 or 2 in the morning, but I count that as "last minute cramming" rather than studying.
Anyways, after tomorrow, I will officially be free of school for four months. In that time, I plan to work a lot of hours, play a lot of music, and watch a lot of movies. One of the movies that I am most excited for this summer is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
I loved the last movie, and I have loved Transformers since my childhood. However, with the last movie, I heard a lot of people complaining about some of the humour and jokes in the film. People semed to want it to be "more serious" and have "more depth."
People....
This is a movie about GIANT FIGHTING ALIEN ROBOTS! Really, when I walk into a movie like that, I'm not there to watch it for it's depth of dialogue or its cinematography. I'm there to see a giant robot beat another giant robot into the ground. Which is fun.
Fun also happens to be the point of this movie, which is based on TOYS FOR CHILDREN!
Anyone else who has issues can take things up with my friend Optimus Prime.

People....
This is a movie about GIANT FIGHTING ALIEN ROBOTS! Really, when I walk into a movie like that, I'm not there to watch it for it's depth of dialogue or its cinematography. I'm there to see a giant robot beat another giant robot into the ground. Which is fun.
Fun also happens to be the point of this movie, which is based on TOYS FOR CHILDREN!
Anyone else who has issues can take things up with my friend Optimus Prime.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/1b/Optocum.jpg
ReplyDelete