BY ZEP
...so that I could tell people how ridiculous some of their shit is.
'Cause in most cases, when I dislike something, I want to tell people.
Not 'cause I'm negative, but 'cause I'm honest.
I mean, personally, I don't want every aspect of your undying love for each other in my face every day. Sure, you "love" each other.
Spectacular.
Fantastic.
Now get the hell off my feed!
And, no, I don't want to join your "mafia wars" or your "ninja wars" or any other kind of war between weapon-wielding psychos. This is facebook, not X-box.
I also don't wish to be invited to random events such as "BiG kEgGeR bAsH" or "!partyyyyyy!". I don't know you people, I don't like you people, and I don't want to party with you.
All this and more.
Maybe I should install an "ignore" option in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can always click the 'hide' option, and then those lovey dovey bitches won't come up anymore.
ReplyDeleteYeesh.
Bitch bitch bitch.
*buys you Ignore option*
If you dont like Facebook, don't use it. :P
lol
xo
yeah loser
ReplyDeletedon't use it
why do you not wanna party with cool people
is it 'cause you're a lame wad?
i do party with cool people
ReplyDeleteaka not people from high school who never talked to me
I don't think it's possible for me to not agree with everything you said.
ReplyDeleteKeep on telling it how it is. :)