Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Feedback (not the Janet Jackson song)

BY ZEP

I've been filtering through my posts, and it seems that there have been two separate categories that they are divided into...at least in my opinion.

1) Posts where I vent my anger, frustration and opinions...where I "tell it like it is"

2) Posts that are slightly more metaphorical, in the form of song lyrics, poems, short stories or other "creative tendencies"

I want to know what you, the readers, think. I know there are some of you out there somewhere!

Which of these "types" do you like? Do you like both? None? Do you hate this blog? Do you have a semblance of affection towards it?

We need your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. i think its all shit
    you make me wanna vomit
    and carmela rarely types on this
    why do you use a stupid moniker like ZEP
    it's such a blatant rip off of my Floyd nick name
    zeppelin sucks btw

    ReplyDelete