BY ZEP
If there's one thing I appreciate about this place, it's the scenery.
Blue mountain is a magnificent sight, along with the vibrant green landscapes that rise and fall along the countryside. It feels like I'm looking at a really complex painting sometimes.
I'm pretty excited to visit the scenic caves up on the escarpment. It's a forest trail that's peppered with extavagant rock formations...it makes for an epic nature walk and pretty awesome pictures.
I've also decided to be more positive about this place.
I'm here for another week, and I won't do myself any good by complaining about how little there is to do. I have to make the most of what I have, and pulling the negative into my brain won't do much good.
Besides, I played football today for the first time in 7 years and had fun. And I suck at football!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment