BY: ZEP
Money, so they say, is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a rise, its no surprise that they're giving none away.
--Pink Floyd
I have no paper in my pockets, nor in my bank account for that matter, and now I can't pick my courses. We live in a world that thrives on riches, and since I can't afford shit, I've resorted to petty theft.
Current Theft/Scamming list:
Toronto Star - almost every morning from the stupidly vacant kiosk in Dundas Station
Go Transit - On the train I hardly ever pay, though this has changed of late after they checked me, and I've become a paranoid little fucker.
TTC - Whenever the collector leaves the booth, I don't pay...even when the collector is there sometimes, I don't pay.
Tim Hortons Roll-up Coffee Cups - again, just waiting for people to take them. I won a free donut last time.
According to the humorous parents of a friend, I "have a disease."
It's not like I plan to let this get worse.
It's not like I'm going to rob a bank to pay off my almost $7,000 of debt.
Nope, instead I'll be working long, strenuous, blistering hot 12 hour days poking holes in people's lawns.
And sealing their driveways.
At least the pay is good.
FML. I need another coffee cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment