Saturday, March 28, 2009

15 Floors Up

As I sit here with the screen door open I can smell the day wafting through.

The birds are chirping, I can hear the hum of the cars and it feels as if I'm not sitting in the middle of this bustling city. There's an allusion that all is calm as the breeze floats in and the sun pours through. Reality will hit me as soon as my feet hit the streets. There will people rushing, always rushing, I include my self in this. Today my excuse will be not to waste a minute of the gorgeous day. 

I begin to write the rest of this on my balcony, the sun is radiating down and I sit atop the world looking around. The world is alive, it feels alive today.

I don't want today to be ruined by anything, I'm going to walk out there with my moccasins, my sunglasses and breathe in every second of this day.

I will leave you with my happy day song.
Enjoy!
















Note: No other entry will be quite like this. This is a rare opportunity of optimism!

No comments:

Post a Comment